Registration is now open for the Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association’s 42nd annual conference, Our Time: Essential Links for a Strong Food Chain!
OEFFA’s can’t-miss online conference February 10-15 offers up to six days of learning, sharing, and networking for farmers, gardeners, homesteaders, and others committed to local food, sustainable agriculture, and green living. The event will feature:
- The ability to join from anywhere by computer or phone
- More than 60 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business—with full access to the recorded workshops through March 31!
- Powerful keynote sessions with Will Harris, Elaine Ingham, and Navina Khanna
- In-depth Food and Farm School classes
- An interactive virtual trade show
- Mixology and chefinar lessons
- Interviews, debates, open mic, games, message boards, private chat, and more!
Sliding scale rates and scholarships are available.
Be a part of this inspiring community of food and farm advocates helping to build a strong and sustainable food chain! Learn more about the conference and register here.