OEFFA’s can’t-miss virtual conference February 10-15 will feature up to six days of learning, sharing, and networking for farmers, gardeners, homesteaders, and others committed to local food, sustainable agriculture, and green living, including:
- More than 60 educational workshops—with the ability to view workshop recordings on demand through March 31!
- Powerful keynote sessions with Will Harris, Elaine Ingham, and Navina Khanna
- In-depth Food and Farm School classes on happy pigs, raw milk risk management, and the soil food web
- An interactive virtual trade show
- Mixology lessons, interviews, debates, open mic night, land link mixer, chapter meetups, games, and other special events
- Message boards, private chat, personalized schedule and reminders, and more ways to connect and engage
Be a part of this inspiring community of food and farm advocates helping to build a strong and sustainable food chain and get the education and support you need to grow your business!