Register by January 25 for the lowest rates and best options to attend OEFFA’s 42nd annual conference, Our Time: Essential Links for a Strong Food Chain, online February 10-15, 2021.
Join this inspiring online community of food and farm advocates helping to build a strong and sustainable food chain and enjoy:
- The ability to join from anywhere by computer or phone
- More than 60 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business—with full access to the recorded workshops through March 31!
- Powerful keynote sessions with Will Harris, Elaine Ingham, and Navina Khanna
- In-depth Food and Farm School classes
- An interactive virtual trade show
- Mixology and chefinar lessons
- Interviews, debates, open mic night, games, message boards, private chat, and more!
Early bird pricing and chefinar registration end next Tuesday, so register today! Members can save up up to $30 and non-members can save up to $15 by registering by January 25.